Pioneer Skies Obliterates Pancakes and Hammers to Claim League's Top Spot
Pioneer Skies (4-1, 566.10 points) takes ownership of first place in the league after walloping Pancakes and Hammers (10th place, 1-4, 502.18 points) 139.10 - 88.40. Pioneer Skies also put up the highest point total in the league this week. This might be a part of league history, with the 50.70-point margin of victory being the second-highest recorded in the league this season. Pancakes and Hammers, coming off a 133.92 - 109.94 win against Record 6, saw their scoring shrink this week.
Smooth Moves by Pioneer Skies
- Dez Bryant scored 23.10 points, the third-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Jacquizz Rodgers scored 18.72 points, which ranked fifth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 18.10 points scored by Jason Witten was the second-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- The 10.00 points scored by Phil Dawson were a season-high.
- Pioneer Skies saw the majority of their starters (6 of 10) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Pancakes and Hammers
- Did not start Alshon Jeffery, who ranked third in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 239.0%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- The Atlanta Falcons Defense, which Pancakes and Hammers picked up this week, scored below their 13.74-point projection with 4.00 points.
- 8 of the 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 1.50 points, Marques Colston was last on the team in scoring and got only 14.8% of his 10.13 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Pancakes and Hammers got outscored 18.00 - 4.00 by Pioneer Skies at the DEF position.
- Pioneer Skies had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Pancakes and Hammers.
- This matchup featured both the highest-scoring team and the lowest-scoring team in the league this week.
- The margin of victory of 50.70 points was the largest in the league this week and second-biggest in the league this season.
- Pancakes and Hammers had the league's lowest score of the week for the first time this season.
- Pancakes and Hammers got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 7.00 points this week.
- It was the worst loss of the season for Pancakes and Hammers, with the margin of victory coming in at 50.70 points.
- Pioneer Skies got a combined 46.40 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Pancakes and Hammers remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-2.