Friday, February 15, 2013

2013 American Discovery Trail Race: Team World Vision

Jesus said "whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." (John 4:14)

When Jesus said this, he was speaking about the salvation he freely offers.  While this spiritual water is available to all who come to him in faith, it is a sad reality that clean drinking water is not available to all.

I am running a half marathon with Team World Vision to help change lives in Africa.  Please help provide clean drinking water to those in need as I train for this race!


0 percent of goal achieved.

Goal:
$1,310.00

Achieved:
$0.00

Make a gift!


1 comment:

  1. I am confident you will successfully complete this race if you employ your home run trot the whole way.

    ReplyDelete