AL EAST New York Yankees Boston Red Sox Baltimore Orioles Tampa Bay Rays Toronto Blue Jays AL CENTRAL Detroit Tigers Kansas City Royals* Chicago White Sox Minnesota Twins Cleveland Indians AL WEST Los Angeles Angels Texas Rangers* Oakland Athletics Seatle Mariners Houston Astros NL EAST Washington Nationals Atlanta Braves* Philadelphia Phillies Miami Marlins New York Mets NL CENTRAL St. Louis Cardinals Pittsburgh Pirates Cincinnati Reds Milwaukee Brewers Chicago Cubs NL WEST Los Angeles Dodgers Arizona Diamondbacks* San Francisco Giants San Diego Padres Colorado Rockies AL Wild Card: Royals over Rangers 5-2. NL Wild Card: Dbacks over Bravos 7-3. ALDS Angels over Royals 3 games to 1. Tigers over Yankees 3 games to 2. NLDS Nationals over DBacks 3 games to 1. Cardinals over Dodgers 3 games to 2. ALCS Angels over Tigers 4 games to 1. NLCS Nationals over Cardinals 4 games to 3. WS Nationals over Angels 4 games to 1. AL MVP - Mike Trout AL Cy Young - Yu Darvish AL ROY - Yordano Ventura AL MGR - Ned Yost NL MVP - Yasiel Puig "The Wild Horse" NL Cy Young - Jose Fernandez NL ROY - Billy Hamilton NL MGR - Matt WilliamsAnd now for the bold predictions:
5. The Houston Astros will not lose 100 games.
4. The Colorado Rockies will be the worst team in baseball and the Monforts will agree to sell the team.
3. Halfway through his farewell tour, Bud Selig will renounce his retirement and declare that the 2015 season will open in Cuba with a series between the Miami Marlins and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
2. MLB Advanced Media will introduce a new tracking system that describes the affect of tectonic plate movements on the motion of a knuckleball.
1. Not-so-instant replay will reveal that Barry Bonds Home Run #762 was really fan interference, and he will receive a 270-game suspension for PED usage, retroactive to before the 2005 season. His stats from the 2005-2007 seasons will be stricken from the record, leaving him 3rd all time in Home Runs with 703.