|This picture is a metaphor.|
When it comes to sports, September is kind of a lame month. Let me count the ways:
1) The AAA season is over. No more fun Sky Sox games.
2) Football is starting which means that the MLB season will be over soon. I dread the offseason, where I will be stuck scouring the internet for Adrián Beltré highlights for blog fodder.
3) All of the sports media everywhere is covering football much more than baseball, despite exciting playoff races and the fact that baseball is superior in every way.
4) I'm really not excited about football starting. Tim Tebow isn't with the Broncos anymore. (I'm much more excited about RGIII with the Skins than I am about the Peyton Manning.) The Buffs are no good. I rarely get to see any Baylor games. At least I can listen to Air Force games on the radio.
5) Insert Jay's BCS rant here.
6) Yes, the title of this post is a reference to a great song.
7) Honestly. I'd rather have a RGIII jersey (preferably a Baylor one) than a Peyton Manning Broncos jersey.
8) This list has officially gotten away from me. I think I'm going to go watch Moneyball again.