Pioneer Skies Stuns Record 6!
Pioneer Skies defeated Record 6 118.14 - 100.34 and got the highest point total in the league this week. Pioneer Skies (4-4) sits just two games back of Record 6 (6-2), but point totals show a much bigger gap, 1,078.64 - 730.06. Pioneer Skies played better than expected and scored 11.6% more than their projected 105.82 points, while Record 6 fell short of their projections and scored only 87.5% of a projected 114.61.
Pioneer Skies Smooth Moves
- Lawrence Tynes had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 19.00 points.
- The 36.28 points scored by Matthew Stafford was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the sixth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Denarius Moore ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 15.60 points.
- The 15.40 points scored by Matt Forte was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Pioneer Skies was still able to pull out a win with only 5 of their 10 starters exceeding their projected points.
Record 6 Regret Tracker
- Greg Zuerlein, who Record 6 picked up this week, scored below his 7.33-point projection with 1.00 point.
- At the QB position, Record 6 got outscored 36.28 - 16.84 by Pioneer Skies.
- Record 6 got outscored 19.00 - 1.00 by Pioneer Skies at the K position.
- Victor Cruz scored a season-low 2.30 points, 19.6% of his projected 11.73, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Tony Gonzalez had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 2.90 points and recorded only 34.6% of his 8.37-point projection.
- Pioneer Skies would be 1-7 if they played Record 6 every week.
- Pioneer Skies would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Record 6, Pioneer Skies would be 0-7.
- Pioneer Skies would be 23-49 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Pioneer Skies, Record 6 would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Pioneer Skies would have lost to Record 6 136.48 - 81.90 had they played each other last week.
- Record 6 would be 5-2 if they played the same schedule as Pioneer Skies.
- Record 6 would be 60-12 if they played every team every week.
- Pioneer Skies led the league in scoring and set their new season-high with 118.14 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, the Philadelphia Eagles Defense had a season-low 4.00 points against a projected 9.84 and has now underachieved in six straight games.
- With 100.34 points, Record 6 had their lowest output of the season.
- Record 6 got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 12.20 points this week.
- Record 6 had their five-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- Despite being on the winning team, Hakeem Nicks scored 4.60 points against a projected 11.85 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Although Pioneer Skies won, it was no thanks to DeSean Jackson, who scored 5.90 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Doug Martin scored 33.40 points, the third-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for Record 6.